to our company
Get from us a high end gamut of High Precision Progressive Tool Die, Automobiles Molded Parts, 90 Degree Angle Sheet Metal Bracket etc...
About Our Company
We, Dias-C Tools Components are known for offering high in class items such as High Precision Progressive Tool Die, Progressive Tool For High Speed Stamping, Automobiles Molded Parts, 90 Degree Angle Sheet Metal Bracket etc. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer and supplier. Our company has been accredited with this certification for working in accordance with TUV Austria Cert procedures. Our journey was started from a rented place and after much hard work we have transformed our enterprise into a leading partnership firm with two huge production units at Bhosari and Talawade. We have the capability to turn small sheet metallic components into progressive tools. We have dependable facilities such as well equipped tool room and pneumatic power presses with approx. 45 to 600 strokes in a minute. The range we offer is greatly durable as the raw sheet we use have thickness from 0.15 mm to 3.5 mm. Our company serves customers who belong to auto-electronic switches and relay manufacturing sectors.
We process our range as per the N.T.T.F. standards of Tool & Die Making. At our premises we have installed modern machines and equipment which allow us to design and create an unmatched range of components. We have 6000 sq. feet semi-automatic shop floor in Bhosari unit as well as 2500 sq. feet in Talawade unit. The whole process for our new customers' order to sample component making takes approx. 15 to 30 days. Listed below are the two strengths of our business venture owing to which we have been able to offer the best solutions to our clients:
- Tool Room Facility
We have a spacious Tool Room that is equipped with latest equipment and machines such as EDM Drilling, CNC Wire Cut, Surface Grinders, Turret Milling, Drilling Machine, Cylindrical Grinder and Tapping Machine, etc. These facilities help us produce a flawless gamut of items in bulk quantity. Our manufacturing unit has the capacity to produce 3 million Components per day.
- Production Capability
Our production unit has 7 mechanical power presses, 6 pneumatic high speed presses which can handle mass production with ease. After the range is prepared the items are tested by the help of Digital Height Gauge, Mitutoyo Profile Projector, Micro Meters, Digital Vernier Callipers and Rapid-I Video Measuring instrument.
13 Indian and imported high speed presses with speed ranging from 45 spm upto 600 spm as well as 22 t to 63 t manufacturing capacity are the reasons of our efficiency as a manufacturer. Raw material like thick Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel, Phosphor Bronze are used for creating a durable gamut.
- 1989: Establishment of the company Proprietary Unit
- 1990: Purchased ultimate Power press (20 ton) and started the production of sheet components
- 1991: Purchased Power press (30 ton) and also the heavy duty Lathe machine
- 1992: Our company got its registration as a small scale industry in Maharashtra
- 1994: Got 7000 sq. feet land and 2000 sq. feet shed in Talawade unit
- 1995: Brought power Turret head milling machine and presses
- 1997: Initiated the designing of press tools
- 1998: Brought CNC wire cut
- 2000: cleared 50% of shed unit and constructed a RCC building of 2500 sq feet as well as developed a spacious Tool Room
- 2003: Accredited with ISO 9001 certification
- 2005: Received Best Sheet Metal Supplier award by Mindarika Pvt. Ltd.
- 2006: Got hold on 10,000 sq. feet of land in PCNTDA Industrial Area, Bhosari and built 6000 sq. feet of RCC structure.
- 2012: Converted Proprietary Management to Partnership Management
- 2013: Brought an imported high speed Press 45 T from Chin Fong
- 2014: Brought high speed Press 25 T from Shing Tai
- 2015: Brought high speed Press 50 T from Shing Tai
About The Partners
Mr. Stephenson Ammose Daniel
Stephenson did a Diploma in Tool and Die Making in 1983 from KTTF, Thiruvananthapuram. He has 6 years of experience in working in different sectors of engineering such as automobile parts and auto electronic parts manufacturing, electric switch manufacturing, plastic injection moulding, pressure die casting and connector manufacturing. He has provided the support of his knowledge to different firms like Amphetronix Ltd., Samrat International Pvt. Ltd. and many others, before our company.
Mr. Jidson Stephenson Ammose
Jidson received a degree in Diploma in Tool and Die Making as well as won the gold medal in the year 2014 from NTTF, Murbad. At very young age he started guiding the firm and helped it acquire the top most position in the industry. He is the head of designing team where the designs of complex components are created.
Owing to our rigid quality management system, we test every component before delivery. The tests are conducted on different parameters such as durability, resistance against corrosion and tensile strength. Items that are approved by quality control experts are only delivered to clients.